I’ve decide to sell the Fuji X100 to a new owner. It’s a bitter-sweet decision. But it’s just not fitting my needs. So, up to eBay it goes.
I LOVE the color and resolution of the Fuji X100 images!!!
WHY I’M OVER THE X100:
1) It’s too darn slow to shoot with – I’m missing a bunch of shots OR I just don’t try to take them as I know the camera isn’t fast enough
2) 24mm on an APS-C (35mm equiv) isn’t wide enough for me for my walk around camera
3) It’s too large to fit in a pocket
4) Did I mention how painfully slow it is to take pictures with?
WHAT I WANT:
1) Something smaller
2) A wider lens
3) Still have a larger chip (ie. no 1/1.7″ S-100 for me…)
4) AND IT HAS TO SHOOT FASTER!!!